If you are looking for a private room to host your next anniversary party, bachelor/bachelorette celebration, or birthday bash then be sure to check out our fantastic banquet room. Our rustic and chic room is uniquely decorated, comfortable, and spacious enough for any event. Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery is the perfect setting for intimate or large gatherings. Our deliciously diverse menu gives you plenty of options to choose from so you can design a menu to your event's needs.
- The minimum number of guests to reserve the banquet room is 25.
- We will hold a date for up to five days with no payment. After that time, a non-refundable room fee of $150 payable by cash, check or credit card, is required. If another party wishes to reserve the banquet room for the same day before we receive your payment, we will attempt to contact you to confirm your plans. If we are unable to do so within 24 hours, we will be obligated to confirm the date with the other party. The outdoor patio is available for $100. Rent both the Banquet Room and Beer Garden Deck for $300.
- A signed contract will be required when you confirm your date and submit a room fee payment.
- Cancellations prior to 14 days before your event will be refunded.
- Prices do not include gratuity or sales tax. A gratuity of 18% and sales tax of 7.75% will be added to your final bill, as well as a linen charge based on number of tables ($1.50 per table).
- Your bill is payable at the conclusion of your party, with cash or major credit card. Personal checks are not accepted for final payment unless approved by management.
- The amount of your room fee will not be deducted from the total bill.
- A minimum food cost of $15.95 per guest will be required for all Friday and Saturday night parties (after 4 p.m.).
- A final guest count and menu is required not later than 72 hours prior to your event so we may schedule staff accordingly and order food. If you fall below the minimum required guest count, or below your final guest guarantee, you will be charged for the minimum or guaranteed amount.
- Also required prior to the day of your event is approval of a table set-up. The banquet manager can assist you with this, but it must be done in advance of the day of the party.
- If you wish to serve our handcrafted beers by the barrel, your request must be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to your party. If your party is cancelled after we have custom-filled your beer order, we will unfortunately be required to hold you responsible for the cost.
- Prices are subject to change. Please confirm all current pricing prior to signing your contract.